- Live from: 2017
Solana is building the architecture of their blockchain based on Proof of History. This is a proof for verifying order and passage of time between events. Solana aims to improve blockchain scalability by using a combination of proof of stake consensus and proof of history. As a result, it claims to be able to support 50,000 transactions per second without sacrificing decentralisation and is positioned as a serious Ethereum competitor because of its speed and cost-effectiveness.
- It is currently the number one platform for DApps, especially DeFi.
- Largest developer community – 250,000 active developers (July 21).
- Ethereum is truly decentralised – there is no centralised authority with ultimate control.
- Great interoperability – DApps built on Ethereum can automatically connect to hundreds of existing protocols.
- Demonstrated security and proven reliability.
- A defined roadmap for improvement with EIP 1559, changing Eth to a deflationary asset and Eth 2.0 which will slash gas fees along with a number of very significant improvements.
- Many implementations still await their launch on the Mainnet Beta version.
- Satisfactory hardware setup for Solana is relatively costlier.
- Not fully decentralised with less than 200 validators.
Coins in the Solana Ecosystem
All Solana Projects
Solana Total Value Locked (TVL)
- SugarYield - Hedge BNB Earn_2X return on _busd| 5160%_APR | KYC_Audit | Mobile_app_Live | CEX_listing | Presal_in_2_days | 10x_on_launch
- Sol NFT minting today with credit card payment available through Beamo. The goal is to onboard as many first timers as possible, and it’s working
- SolFlare Wallet
- Solana ranks 4th in terms of chains with the highest number of GitHub weekly commits
- Anatoly explains Solana in 5 years. Full: https://youtu.be/iT_jKn_YfPs
- Wormhole, the Solana cross-chain bridge Deep Dive! [Click Link]
- Why do people think crypto is about to pump in this type of economy and with these interest rates ??
- Solrise - SLRS thoughts?
- Solana Pay - Map/List of stores and vendors that accept?
- LTH question
- How to use and spend?
- What is the best DEX with a native token on Solana?
- Solana vs Aptos vs SUI
- Educational Blog - 🔑 Not Your Keys, Not Your Crypto 🔑